BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please note that for part time courses a 50% deposit is required to secure your booking. The remaining 50% is payable 7 days before the course begins.
- For Gift Vouchers, the Chobe & Madikwe wildlife workshops, outings and promotions full payment is required upfront to secure your booking.
- Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and are valid for one year from date of purchase.
- If payment has not been made within 7 days from enrolment, your booking may be released from our system.
- Payments can be made by transfer, cheque or debit/credit card.
- Budget plan payments on credit cards can be arranged.
- Payments are non-refundable unless the college, for whatever reasons, should cancel or postpone a particular course.
- CODP reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course, outing or workshop should there be insufficient enrolments.
- Should you be unable to make a lesson, we will try to accommodate you on another course. Transfers may not always be possible and are subject to an administration fee.
- If a transfer is not possible a catch-up session can be reserved; but please note there is an additional charge for this and it is subject to lecturer availability.
- Invoices, credit notes and other accounting documents are delivered in electronic format only.
- A student’s failure to attend a lesson for whatever reason shall in no way entitle him or her to a reduction in fees, nor absolve him or her from full liability for the payment of fees and other charges.
- You need to complete the “Fundamentals of Digital Photography” course before you move on to do any of the advanced courses (this is only applicable to the part time courses, not the 6 Month Programme).
- CODP reserves the right to use the images that you submit for your assignments, for marketing and promotional purposes. You will be given full credit at all times.
- Full payment is required for course packs upon enrolment.
- Once you have purchased a course pack, CODP will contact you to assist with upcoming course dates for each course in the package.
- Please note that course dates are scheduled one semester in advance. CODP will issue a gift voucher for any course/s in the course pack that will be done at a later stage, once new course dates have been set.
- Course packs are valid for 18 months from date of purchase and all of the courses in this package need to be completed within this time frame.
6 MONTH PROGRAMME
- Please note that bookings on the 6 Month Programme can only be secured once a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the course fee has been paid.
- The balance is due 3 weeks before the course begins; payment plans are available upon request.
- A student’s failure to attend lectures for whatever reason shall in no way entitle him or her to a reduction in fees, nor absolve him or her from full liability for the payment of fees and other charges.
- CODP reserves its right to re-arrange the advertised course schedule as the situation demands
MADIKWE & CHOBE WILDLIFE WORKSHOPs
As your room and space on the workshop is secured upon your enrolment and full payment, the following cancellation policy applies. This is in accordance to the cancellation policy of Jaci’s Lodge.
- Cancellations can only be done one full calendar month before the workshop begins
- There is no refund for cancellations within 30 days or less of departure
- Only written cancellations will be accepted
- 25% cancellation fee incurred if the booking is cancelled after written confirmation
- 50% cancellation fee incurred if booking is cancelled 31 – 45 days prior to arrival
- 100% cancellation fee incurred if booking is cancelled 30 days / less prior to arrival
- CODP reserves its right to cancel or postpone the departure date if insufficient enrolments are received