In addition to the part time courses, the College of Digital Photography also offers one-on-one sessions where you can book time with a CODP lecturer to go through any specific camera, software or photography questions you may have.
These might include the following scenarios:
- You are still not 100% comfortable with all the buttons and functions on your camera
- You have upgraded your camera and need a refresher on how to set it up correctly
- You need advice on what equipment you should buy
- You want feedback or editing advice on your images
- You have upgraded to a later version of Photoshop and are not sure where to begin
- You are struggling with certain Photoshop, Lightroom or photography techniques
- You are feeling overwhelmed with modern technology and need help with your tablet or computer
- You have recently moved across from Mac to PC or vice versa, and have no idea where to begin
- You need help with setting up a home studio
- You are unsure of how to go about downloading, filing, storing and backing up your photographs
How much does it cost?
- Additional surcharge of 15% on the below prices applies for weekend one-on-one sessions
- Per person rates below – discount of 7.5% for 2, 10% for 3 and 12.5% for 4 or more people
One-on-one session at a CODP campus
- R 800.00 – 1 hour
- R 1,350.00 – 2 hours
- R 1,850.00 – 3 hours
- R 2,250.00 – 4 hours
One-on-one session at your home
Travel will be charged at a rate of R3.50 per km for any distance further than 20km from the nearest CODP campus.
- R 1050.00 – 1 hour
- R 1,600.00 – 2 hours
- R 2,100.00 – 3 hours
- R 2,500.00 – 4 hours
Virtual one-on-one session
CODP also offers Virtual one-on-one sessions where you can connect remotely with a CODP lecturer to go through any of the below issues you may have. Please note that certain questions/topics may not be suitable to a virtual environment, but we will advise accordingly.
- R 600.00 – 1 hour
- R 1,050.00 – 2 hours
- R 1,400.00 – 3 hours
- R 1,700.00 – 4 hours
To book for a one-on-one session, please contact us on 086 11 74686 (PHOTO) or firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below and we will contact you.