In addition to the part time courses, the College of Digital Photography also offers one-on-one sessions where you can book time with a CODP lecturer to go through any specific camera, software or photography questions you may have.
These might include the following scenarios:
- You are still not 100% comfortable with all the buttons and functions on your camera
- You have upgraded your camera and need a refresher on how to set it up correctly
- You need advice on what equipment you should buy
- You have upgraded to a later version of Photoshop Elements or CS and are not sure where to begin
- You are struggling with certain Photoshop or photography techniques
- You are feeling overwhelmed with modern technology and need help with your tablet or computer
- You have recently moved across from Mac to PC or vice versa, and have no idea where to begin
- You need help with setting up a home studio
- You are unsure of how to go about downloading, filing, storing and backing up your photographs
To request a quote and book a one-on-one session, please contact us on 086 11 74686 (PHOTO) or firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below and we will contact you.