VIRTUAL ONE-ON-ONE SESSION
In addition to the part time courses, the College of Digital Photography also offers Virtual online one-on-one sessions where you can book time with a CODP lecturer to go through any specific camera, software or photography questions you may have. Please note that certain questions/topics may not be suitable to a virtual environment, but we will advise accordingly.
These might include the following scenarios:
- You are still not 100% comfortable with all the buttons and functions on your camera
- You have upgraded your camera and need a refresher on how to set it up correctly
- You need advice on what equipment you should buy
- You want feedback or editing advice on your images
- You have upgraded to a later version of Photoshop and are not sure where to begin
- You are struggling with certain Photoshop, Lightroom or photography techniques
- You are feeling overwhelmed with modern technology and need help with your tablet or computer
- You have recently moved across from Mac to PC or vice versa, and have no idea where to begin
- You need help with setting up a home studio
- You are unsure of how to go about downloading, filing, storing and backing up your photographs
Please note that this service is not intended to be utilised to do one of our part time courses on a private basis. It is designed to be used as a supplement to our courses where you may get individual attention based on your specific requirements.
How much does it cost?
- Additional surcharge of 15% on the below prices applies for weekend one-on-one sessions
- Per person rates below – discount of 7.5% for 2, 10% for 3 and 12.5% for 4 or more people
Virtual one-on-one session
- R 500.00 – 1 hour
- R 900.00 – 2 hours
- R 1,200.00 – 3 hours
Who would you like to book?
Visit our Lecturers page to find out the areas of expertise of each lecturer. If you’re unsure who to book, we’ll match you with the perfect lecturer for your specific requirements.
To book for a one-on-one session, please contact us on 086 11 74686 (PHOTO) or firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below and we will contact you.