Adobe Lightroom CC 2015.9 arrives with new camera and lens support, loads of bug fixes
In addition to its Camera Raw update, Adobe has released Lightroom CC 2015.9, adding support for additional cameras and lens profiles, as well as nearly two dozen bug fixes. The update is available now; existing users can download the latest version by selecting ‘Help’ > ‘Updates’ in the application’s menu.
Adobe Lightroom 2015.9 adds support for the following cameras:
- Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II
- Casio EX-ZR3200
- Fujifilm GFX 50S
- Fujifilm X100F
- Fujifilm X-A10
- Fujifilm X-T20
- Leica M10
- Olympus E-M1 Mark II
- Panasonic DC-FZ80
- Panasonic DC-GF9
- Panasonic DC-GH5
- Panasonic DMC-TZ82
- Phase One IQ3 100MP (“S” compression mode not supported)
In addition to the new camera support, Lightroom 2015.9 has gained support for more than two dozen lens profiles, including for lenses from Nikon, Canon, Apple, Sony, and DJI. The full list of lens additions can be found here.
Lastly, the new Lightroom CC update corrects 21 different bugs and issues as detailed in the following changelog:
- Upright error where the “Update” button was incorrectly enabled when Upright is unable to find a correction.
- Lens Profile Auto Matching was not working for Zeiss Batis 85mm lenses.
- Cursor movements on Point Curves were erratic
- Issue related to abnormal Lightroom exit when using Full Screen mode. The issue only occurred on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra)
- Develop Module Locked after deleting images while using two displays
- Live Photos created on iPhoto caused the JPEG to be treated like an XMP sidecar file
- Instead of deleting currently selected photo, deletes face tag from previous viewed photo
- Images from Canon EOS G7X MK II sometimes had a green color cast
- Unable to change the image after deleting a rejected photo in develop module
- Export was taking longer than expected.
- Unable to import compressed raw files from Fujifilm XT-2 and X-Pro2
- iPhone video Capture Time is shifted upon Import
- Slideshow Export as JPG text overlay issue
- If using 2-byte characters for catalog path, unable to backup
- Problem with map module (Windows)
- Cannot access Auto Import Settings form File menu
- The zoom does not work properly after the update
- Lightroom 6.8: Memory Leak
- Keyboard shortcut X for rejecting an image in Library not available (French)
- Erroneous warning message on Catalog Backup
- Messing up file ordering with panoramas