Adobe releases Camera Raw 8.7.1 with Sony a7 II support
Adobe Camera Raw 8.7.1 final release is now available, adding support for the Sony Alpha 7 II and a handful of lens profiles including the EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM and EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM from Canon. A bug related to chromatic aberration with the Samsung NX1 has also been addressed in this update. See the full details from Adobe below.
Camera Raw 8.7.1 is now available as a final release for Photoshop CS6 and Photoshop CC. This release includes support for the Sony ILCE-A7M2 and also includes a bug fix related to support for the Samsung NX1 camera. DNG Converter 8.7.1 is provided for customers using versions of Photoshop older than Photoshop CS6.
As mentioned here, updates to Camera Raw 8 for Photoshop CS6 only include new camera support, lens profile support, and bug fixes. The new features listed in the release notes are only available in Photoshop CC.
New Camera Support in Camera Raw 8.7.1
- Sony ILCE-A7M2
New Lens Profile Support in Camera Raw 8.7
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM (Canon EF)
- Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM (Canon EF)
- Tokina AT-X 12-28 F4 PRO DX (Canon EF)
- Zeiss Distagon T* 1,4/35 ZM (Leica M)
- Tokina AT-X 12-28 F4 PRO DX (Nikon F)
- Tokina AT-X 70-200mm F4 PRO FX VCM-S (Nikon F)
- Tokina AT-X 166 PRO DX II 11-16 F2.8 (Sony Alpha)
- Fixed issues with chromatic aberration specific to the Samsung NX1.