Camera Raw 9.5.1, Lightroom updates add Pentax K-1 support
Adobe has released updates for ACR as well as standalone and CC versions of Lightroom, providing Raw support for the Pentax K-1 and Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 III. Adobe Camera Raw 9.5.1, Lightroom CC 2015.5.1 and Lightroom 6.5.1 are all available for download and offer some minor bug fixes along with the new camera support. Updates are also available for Adobe DNG Converter for Windows and Mac.
Lightroom Mobile for iOS also gets an update. Version 2.3 brings improvements to editing workflow by making it easier to start editing a single photo from the device’s camera roll. The latest version is available for iPhones and iPads at the App Store.
Bugs Fixed in Camera Raw 9.5.1
- EXIF lens name not visible for some camera models.
- Camera Raw would not launch under Mac OSX 10.7 and 10.8.
- Errors when using Camera Raw to tone HDR images from Photoshop. This occurred when converting 32-bit files to 16 or 8-bit files.
Bugs Fixed in Lightroom CC 2015.5.1 / 6.5.1
- Droplets not working as export actions
- Issues with incorrect folder permissions. Please see instructions to help correct user permissions issues.
- EXIF lens name not visible for some camera models. Please see instructions to reparse the Lens metadata after installing the update.
- Focus lost in the keyword panel when navigating to the next image
- Error when merging to HDR or Panorama from a collapsed stack
- Removed dependencies on QuickTime for some video codecs on Windows. Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/quicktime-uninstallation-impact.html for more information