CODP COURSE APP – A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE
If you’re a past student of CODP, or are currently enrolled for a course, you can DOWNLOAD THE CODP APP on your phone, tablet and/or computer to access a digital course manual.
The App ensures you always have access to your notes, regardless of where you are in the world. If you’re a current student, it is also used to upload assignments and access the course schedule.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING BEFORE REGISTERING
- You need to register on the App using the same e-mail address that you’ve used to book your course with CODP.
- If your e-mail address has changed since, please contact email@example.com to update it, otherwise the course manual/s will not pull through.
- For any courses that you did with CODP more than 7 or 8 years ago, the course manual won’t pull through, as we were using a different system prior to this.
- Only the current course offerings listed on CODP’s website will pull through to the App.
- The CODP App is a multi-device platform and can be used on phones, tablets or computers (Mac or PC). You’re able to download the App on a variety of different devices – as long as you use the same sign-in details, your course manual/s will pull through across all the devices.
- If you’ve done a course with CODP in the past and would like to have a digital course manual on hand, DOWNLOAD THE CODP APP
- Once the App is downloaded and opened, select the “SIGN UP” option.
- Next, you need fill in your details in the “PROFILE SETUP” page.
- Next, you’ll be required to enter a password on the “CHOOSE A PASSWORD” page.
- Next, the system will send you an e-mail for verification purposes.
- Navigate to your inbox and click on the “VERIFY E-MAIL” button.
- Navigate back to the App and it will confirm that your e-mail has been verified.
- Once your e-mail has been verified, you need to go through a few App settings where you can decide to share your location or get notified by the App, whenever a lesson or assignment is due – you’re now ready to use the App!
- Navigate to the “DISCOVER” tab, which should list the courses that you’ve completed with CODP. Select the “START” button next to whichever of your courses you’d like to access.
- Navigate to the “MY STORIES” tab, where the course/s should now be appearing. You can download the course for offline use by clicking on the Cloud Icon.
- To open a course, click on the course name. Use the Hamburger menu (3 white lines) on the top left hand side to navigate through the course.
- The Bookmark icon allows you to navigate through the lesson outlines.
- The Folder icon allows you to access the digital course manual. You can quit a course by selecting the Hamburger Menu and then “Quit Story” at the bottom of the screen.
For further troubleshooting you can refer to Falkor User FAQ
If you’re experiencing any issues or your courses are not pulling through, please pop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll investigate!