FREE VIRTUAL SESSIONS!
If the lockdown blues are getting you down, CODP will be offering a variety of FREE ONE HOUR VIRTUAL SESSIONS next week, to help lift your spirits.
Places are limited and will be offered on a first come first served basis, however priority will be placed on giving everyone an equal opportunity to be part of these live sessions. In light of this, if you are interested in attending more than one of the below options, please indicate which one would be your first choice, second choice etc.
To take part in these sessions you need to download the Zoom App by following this STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE. Please note that these free sessions are lecturer driven tutorials or demos and not formal courses. No course notes or other learning material will be provided.
Dates, times and topics are outlined below and to book, send your name, surname, contact number and e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
USING LIGHTROOM TO DE-CLUTTER A HARD DRIVE | R0.00 | Nicole Hartley
Tue 14 April 14h30-15h30
- Using Lightroom to de-clutter your hard drive
- Managing your catalogue
- Using the folder panel
- Using collections as an efficient directory
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY | R0.00 | Udo Kieslich
Wed 15 April 10h00-11h00
- Useful camera settings and equipment
MASKING & COMPOSITING | R0.00 | Andi Lowicki
Thu 16 April 10h00-11h00
- Basics of layer masking
- How to turn selections into masks
- Layer mask shortcuts & tricks
- Using masked layers in creating composites
UNDERSTANDING HISTOGRAMS | R0.00 | David Ceruti
Fri 17 April 10h00-11h00
- Understanding and using histograms
- Practical examples
UPCOMING VIRTUAL COURSES
CODP is now offering a number of its part time courses as a VIRTUAL COURSE, where you can learn photography online from the comfort of your own home.
- FUNDAMENTALS OF PHOTOGRAPHY (R2,980) – Wed 29 Apr 18h00-21h00 | Sat 9 May 9h30-12h30
- ADVANCED PHOTOGRAPHY (R2,980) – Mon 4 May | Wed 1 Jul 18h00-21h00
- PEOPLE PHOTOGRAPHY (R2,180)- Mon 25 May 18h00-21h00
- OUTDOOR PHOTOGRAPHY (R2,180)- Mon 4 May 18h00-21h00
- PHOTOGRAPHY THE BUSINESS END (R2,180)- Mon 29 Jun 18h00-21h00
- LIGHTROOM THE ESSENTIALS (R1,880) – Tue 28 Apr 9h30-12h30
- BASIC PHOTOSHOP (R2,880) – Tue 5 May18h00-21h00
- PHOTOSHOP ADVANCED TECHNIQUES (R2,880) – Tue 5 May 18h00-21h00
- PROFESSIONAL PORTRAITURE RETOUCHING (R980) – Thu 7 May 18h00-21h00
- MASTERING ADOBE RAW (R1,880)- Tue 14 Jul 18h00-21h00
- VIDEO EDITING – PREMIERE PRO (R2,280) – Thu 7 May 18h00-21h00
For more information please contact 086 11 74686 or email@example.com.