Kerlee 35mm F1.2 is ‘World’s fastest’ 35mm for full-frame SLRs
Industrial lens manufacturer Shenzhen Dongzheng Optics Technology has announced the Kerlee 35mm F1.2 – which it claims is the fastest 35mm designed for full-frame SLR cameras. The lens is manual focus and features a choice of clicked or silent aperture operation to suit both stills and movie photographers. The company says it will produce units with mounts in Canon EF, Nikon F, Sony E and Pentax K fittings.
The lens uses 11 elements in 10 groups and includes two high refractive index lenses and one ED low dispersion element. The company says the closest focusing distance is 0.3m / 1ft, but optical performance is said to be at its best when the subject is 1-5m / 3.2-16.4ft from the camera. The smallest aperture is F22 and a depth of field scale is provided.
Pricing has yet to be released, but more information can be found on the Dongzheng Optics website.
The world’s first SLR full frame camera support large aperture lens 35mm f/1.2
KERLEE 1.2/35 lens, specially developed for all lovers of photography,
is of high performances featuring large aperture, soft Bokeh effect and rich colors.
1. Minimum focus distance is up to 0.3.
2. Optional switchable aperture lock, allowing for smooth adjustment in video mode.
3. The optimal distance is within 1-5 meters with the best image quality
4. Smooth focusing feel, appropriate damping and superior experiences.
5. ED lens effectively improve image/color differences.
6. It’s globally the first 35mm F/1.2 large aperture lens that supports single-lens reflex full-frame cameras. When taking an image, set the aperture to Maximum f1.2 can conspicuously emphasize the subject on the background, producing a nice picture atmosphere.
7. Excellent rendering effect in dim light, also enhance shutter speed to complete a shot