My photography is influenced by my fine art training, using conceptual ideas and techniques to create an artwork. I mainly focus on Visual Art projects and pieces, with commercial work in-between various projects. Other passions include Landscape and Still Life photography and of course, fine art photographic techniques.Book Virtual Session
A large part of my work is the post-production of images, to help create the final artwork. From my perspective, it’s a distinct type of canvas – Photoshop and Lightroom help bring my work to its imagined conclusion.
My areas of expertise cover Photoshop, Lightroom and helping beginners with their photography. I have been told I have the patience of a saint and thoroughly enjoy “translating” the world of photography to beginners and amateurs alike. I can help with your camera, computer or programmes in a way that is understandable, hands-on and functional.
- Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Lightroom – Beginners to Advanced
- General Photography and Camera related topics
- Editing and computer related topics – Mac & PC’s
- Fine art techniques and concepts
- Nikon D5200
- Nikon 18-55mm, 35mm, 70-300mm
- Adobe Photoshop CC & Adobe Lightroom CC
- Mac and PC/Apple & Android