Manfrotto introduces Xume magnetic holder system to make switching filters easier
Manfrotto, a leading global innovator and manufacturer of premium photo, video and lighting support products and accessories, has launched a new, groundbreaking Manfrotto Lens Filter Suite, a combination of Manfrotto’s successful high-quality lens filters and innovative Manfrotto XUME magnetic adapters.
The new Manfrotto Lens Filter Suite enables professional and amateur photographers and videographers to avoid the hassle and frustration of changing filters while subjects wander or light slips away. With the Manfrotto Filter Suite, photographers instantly and precisely connect the filter to their lens so that they never miss the perfect shot.
The Manfrotto Lens Filter Suite is comprised of a Manfrotto Lens Filter, a Manfrotto XUME Lens Adapter and Filter Holder plus an optional Cap (available only for 77mm diameter). It is the perfect choice for long exposures, wedding photography, macro, architectural photography, fine art photography – any style requiring the use of filters.
Manfrotto’s camera lens filters are built to the highest quality standards. They feature flawless multi-coating which minimizes reflection and maximizes light transmission, consistently delivering the effects photographers wish to achieve. Each filter is provided with a practical, reusable storage case, ensuring the highest level of protection off-camera. Depending on the model, Manfrotto filters feature reliable water-repellent, oil-repellent and anti-static characteristics.
- UV filters block out UV light, preventing it from entering the lens, reducing blurring, haziness and blue casting.
- Circular Polarizer filters enhance color, contrast and saturation as well as removing undesirable reflections from non-metallic surfaces.
- Neutral Density filters help control exposure times by reducing the amount of light hitting the camera sensor without altering the color of the scene.
- Protect filters provide maximum protection against scratches, oil and moisture, without affecting overall image quality.
Manfrotto XUME Adapters are the revolutionary magnetic solution which securely locks filters onto lenses, quickly and easily. Photography gear stays safe in-use with the filter magnetically secured to the lens. Manfrotto XUME accessories are safe for the lens’ focus mechanism, media cards, drives or other electronics.
Unique to the market, Manfrotto’s XUME Adapters:
- Install in an instant.
- Are secure; no moving parts and completely safe to use.
- Have very low profile rings and are completely unobtrusive.
Manfrotto XUME Filter Holders and Manfrotto XUME Lens Adapters are now available nationwide in eight sizes: 49mm, 52mm, 58mm, 62mm; 67mm, 72mm, 77mm and 82mm. The Manfrotto XUME CAP is available only for the 77mm size. Manfrotto Filters range in price from $19.99 to $134.99 and Manfrotto Xume Adapters range in price from $10.99 to $34.99.
The Manfrotto Lens Filter Suite will be on display at WPPI in Las Vegas, Feb. 7–9, at the Manfrotto Distribution booth, No. 349.