CREATING COMPLEX COMPOSITES – R450.00
SCROLL DOWN FOR WORKSHOP DATES & TO BOOK
3 HOUR VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
Please note, this is an online Virtual Workshop, where you can learn remotely from the comfort of your home. In this 3-hour virtual session you will learn how to create complex composites in Photoshop CC from scratch.
Andi Lowicki will guide you on what to look out for when choosing images for your composite, how to make all elements match visually, how to add artificial shadows and how to use custom brush sets for adding final touches and special effects.
No course notes are provided for the virtual workshop, you will however receive a link to download a recording of the session, as a personal reference.
SKILL LEVEL REQUIRED
- Intermediate to advanced
- Knowledge of layers, adjustment layers and layer masks is required
- What to watch out for when selecting suitable images for a composite
- Matching lighting & colours of different objects and layers
- Creating accurate extractions and layer masks
- Transforming layer elements to match size & perspective
- Creating realistic shadows in three dimensional environments
- Using artificial depth of field for increased realism
- Adding special effects using custom brushes
HOW DO I BOOK?
Step 1 – book and pay for the workshop by clicking on the “Book Now” button next to the course start date, at the bottom of this page. You can also mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your details to book a spot and we’ll send you an invoice to pay by EFT.
Step 2 – download the Zoom desktop client (Zoom Client for Meetings) on your laptop or computer and make sure you have a headset connected to listen to the lecturer. If you get stuck you can follow these steps.
Step 3 – a day before the workshop begins you’ll receive a Zoom meeting invitation along with the Meeting ID and Password. Simply join the meeting 15 minutes before the workshop is scheduled to begin.
* This is a school holiday course which will run over consecutive days