EDITING PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHS – R450.00
SCROLL DOWN FOR WORKSHOP DATES & TO BOOK
3 HOUR VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
Please note, this is an online Virtual Workshop, where you can learn remotely from the comfort of your home. In this 3-hour virtual session you will learn crucial techniques to make your product shots stand out and look professional, no matter if you shot in-studio or with a daylight set-up.
Andi Lowicki will guide you on how to use Adobe Photoshop for colour correction, non-destructive retouching, dodging and burning techniques and steps to obtain a 100% white background, which is required for most online shopping platforms.
No course notes are provided for the virtual workshop, you will however receive a link to download a recording of the session, as a personal reference.
- Knowledge of layers, adjustment layers and layer masks is required
- ACR corrections for tonal range & colour
- Cleaning up of product and background non-destructively
- Dodging & burning for improved highlights & shadows
- Ensuring 100% white backgrounds
- Creating extraction paths
- Blending multiple shots into one exposure
HOW DO I BOOK?
Step 1 – book and pay for the workshop by clicking on the “Book Now” button next to the course start date, at the bottom of this page. You can also mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your details to book a spot and we’ll send you an invoice to pay by EFT.
Step 2 – download the Zoom desktop client (Zoom Client for Meetings) on your laptop or computer and make sure you have a headset connected to listen to the lecturer. If you get stuck you can follow these steps.
Step 3 – a day before the workshop begins you’ll receive a Zoom meeting invitation along with the Meeting ID and Password. Simply join the meeting 15 minutes before the workshop is scheduled to begin.
Upcoming CoursesView Lesson Outline
|Wed, 28 Oct 2020||9:00 - 12:00||R450||Book|
* This is a school holiday course which will run over consecutive days