EDITING WEDDING SHOOTS – R450.00
SCROLL DOWN FOR WORKSHOP DATES & TO BOOK
3 HOUR VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
Please note, this is an online Virtual Workshop, where you can learn remotely from the comfort of your home. In this 3-hour virtual session you will how to efficiently edit a wedding shoot, with a consistent and professional look.
Andi Lowicki will introduce you to Adobe Bridge CC for organising your images and Adobe Camera RAW (ACR) for editing. You’ll learn how to break your shoot down into batches of images and edit them in ACR in a time-saving manner. Additional tools and techniques in ACR like spot removal, black & white conversions and export options will be covered as well.
No course notes are provided for the virtual workshop, you will however receive a link to download a recording of the session, as a personal reference.
- Introduction to Adobe Bridge CC
- Sorting, analysing and rating images using
- Adobe Bridge CC
- How to create and edit image batches
- ACR corrections for tonal range & colour
- Creating back & white conversions in ACR
- Using the spot removal tool in ACR
- Using the adjustment brush in ACR
- Synchronising ACR adjustments
- Exporting image batches from ACR to relevant file sizes and types
HOW DO I BOOK?
Step 1 – book and pay for the workshop by clicking on the “Book Now” button next to the course start date, at the bottom of this page. You can also mail email@example.com with your details to book a spot and we’ll send you an invoice to pay by EFT.
Step 2 – download the Zoom desktop client (Zoom Client for Meetings) on your laptop or computer and make sure you have a headset connected to listen to the lecturer. If you get stuck you can follow these steps.
Step 3 – a day before the workshop begins you’ll receive a Zoom meeting invitation along with the Meeting ID and Password. Simply join the meeting 15 minutes before the workshop is scheduled to begin.
Upcoming CoursesView Lesson Outline
|Tue, 09 Jun 2020||14:00 - 17:00||R450||Book|
* This is a school holiday course which will run over consecutive days