PANORAMICS, HDR & FOCUS STACKING – R450.00
SCROLL DOWN FOR WORKSHOP DATES & TO BOOK
3 HOUR VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
Please note, this is an online Virtual Workshop, where you can learn remotely from the comfort of your home. In this 3-hour virtual session you will learn how to photograph and edit Panoramic, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Focus Stacked images.
Udo Kieslich will guide you through the equipment choices, the correct technique and camera settings to optimise your results when doing Panoramic, HDR or Focus Stacked photography. You’ll also learn how to composite your masterpieces using Photoshop CC and the Adobe RAW converter.
No course notes are provided for the virtual workshop, you will however receive a link to download a recording of the session, as a personal reference. If PowerPoints are used for the workshop, a PDF notes hand-out of the slides will be shared with you as well.
- Comfortable with using the camera in Manual mode
- Basic RAW editing knowledge (Photoshop CC)
- Camera settings & technique for Panoramic images
- Creating a Panoramic in ACR
- Camera settings & technique for HDR images
- Creating an HDR image in ACR
- Camera settings & technique for Focus Stacked images
- Focus Stacking images in Photoshop CC for maximum Depth of Field
HOW DO I BOOK?
Step 1 – book and pay for the workshop by clicking on the “Book Now” button next to the course start date, at the bottom of this page. You can also mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your details to book a spot and we’ll send you an invoice to pay by EFT.
Step 2 – download the Zoom desktop client (Zoom Client for Meetings) on your laptop or computer and make sure you have a headset connected to listen to the lecturer. If you get stuck you can follow these steps.
Step 3 – a day before the workshop begins you’ll receive a Zoom meeting invitation along with the Meeting ID and Password. Simply join the meeting 15 minutes before the workshop is scheduled to begin.
Upcoming CoursesView Lesson Outline
|Mon, 17 Aug 2020||17:30 - 20:30||R450||Book|
* This is a school holiday course which will run over consecutive days