Learn to edit your portraits like a pro – from non-destructive editing, to teeth whitening, to skin retouching and using the Liquify Filter, this 2 session course will equip you with all the necessary techniques for taking your images to the next level.
Full Information [+]
Only R1,280 / R1,380Book Now Buy Voucher
PROFESSIONAL PORTRAITURE RETOUCHING TECHNIQUES – R1,380.00
scroll down for course dates and to book
Learn to edit your portraits like a pro – from non-destructive editing, to teeth whitening, to skin retouching and using the Liquify Filter, this 2 session workshop will equip you with all the necessary techniques for taking your images to the next level.
- Non-destructive healing & cloning on empty layers
- Removing red veins in eyes
- Teeth whitening
- Adding shine to eyes using blending modes
- Skin retouching via masked blur layers
- Using the Liquify Filter
- Dodging & burning in beauty edits
- Black & white effects
- Using Iris Blur for artificial shallow DoF
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, especially tools & layers, layer masks and adjustment layers.
- Photoshop CS6 or CC
BEFORE & AFTERS
We offer value discounts if you book for more than one part time course in a single order – please note that full payment is required to take advantage of the value discount:
- 7.5% discount for 2 courses
- 10% discount for 3 courses
- 12.5% discount for 4 courses or more
If you have any queries please feel free to call the College of Digital Photography on 086 11 74686 (PHOTO) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the “View Brochure” link below (to the right of the campus name) to view a detailed lesson plan for each course date listed.
Upcoming CoursesView Brochure
|Tue, 27 Feb 2018||9:30 - 12:30 (Mornings)||R1,280||Book|
|Thu, 12 Apr 2018||18:00 - 21:00 (Evenings)||R1,280||Book|
* This is a school holiday course which will run over consecutive days