Learn to edit your portraits like a pro – from non-destructive editing, to teeth whitening, to skin retouching and using the Liquify Filter, this 2 session course will equip you with all the necessary techniques for taking your images to the next level.
Full Information [+]
Only R1,480 / R1,680Book Now Buy Voucher
PROFESSIONAL PORTRAITURE RETOUCHING TECHNIQUES – R1,480.00
SCROLL DOWN FOR COURSE DATES & TO BOOK
Learn to edit your portraits like a pro – from non-destructive editing, to teeth whitening, to skin retouching and using the Liquify Filter, this 2 session workshop will equip you with all the necessary techniques for taking your images to the next level.
Please note that to do this course you require your own laptop with Photoshop CC loaded and need to have completed the Basic Photoshop – The Essentials course.
2 PRACTICAL LESSONS
- Non-destructive healing & cloning on empty layers
- Removing red veins in eyes
- Teeth whitening
- Adding shine to eyes using blending modes
- Skin retouching via masked blur layers
- Using the Liquify Filter
- Dodging & burning in beauty edits
- Black & white effects
- Using Iris Blur for artificial shallow DoF
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, especially tools & layers, layer masks and adjustment layers.
- Your own laptop + Photoshop CS6 or CC
BEFORE & AFTERS
WHAT DO YOU GET?
The cost includes digital course notes, where you will receive all of the course material in digital format, accessible from any computer, laptop, phone or tablet via the CODP App. Here you can access a digital version of the course manual, upload the course assignments, access the course schedule and much more!
We offer value discounts if you book for more than one part time course in a single order – please note that full payment is required to take advantage of the value discount:
- 7.5% discount for 2 courses
- 10% discount for 3 courses
- 12.5% discount for 4 courses or more
If you have any queries please feel free to call the College of Digital Photography on 086 11 74686 (PHOTO) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the “View Brochure” link below (to the right of the campus name) to view a detailed lesson plan for each course date listed.
Upcoming CoursesView Brochure
|Mon, 24 Feb 2020||18:00 - 21:00 (Evenings)||R1,680||Book|
|Thu, 14 Nov 2019||18:00 - 21:00 (Evenings)||R1,480||Book|
|Thu, 26 Mar 2020||18:00 - 21:00 (Evenings)||R1,680||Book|
* This is a school holiday course which will run over consecutive days